Our researchers use a wide range of qualitative and quantitative analytical methods and instruments for their day to day problem solving and research projects. We also offer analytical services for customers asking for defined work. If you are not sure what kind of analytical tool you need, please consult with our experts - they will find the best solution for your problem.
Our in house instrumentation includes:
- Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- FT- IR and UV-Vis spectrophotometry
- Attenuated total reflection (ATR) spectroscopy
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Optical microscopes (Biological and Materials)
- Freeze drying and lyophilizer for biotech applications
We also have direct access and experience working with advanced characterization tools such as:
- GC-MS, NMR, Electron Microscopy and micro-analysis (EDS)
The diverse and complementary analytical tools we have in-house, alongside our experienced team operating them, enables the determination of almost any material or composition.